Fatality World Wrestling Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more

3 posters

Go down

WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more Empty WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more

Post  Ricky Redd Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 pm

The first thing they boast about is the sound and commentary. The crowd and commentator reactions are much better. WWE '12 sounded very dull after a finisher was used and took away from big matches in my vids. Sometimes I'd dub in the crowd noise myself to emphasize that a finisher was done. And, now you have the option of choosing what announcers you want to hear during gameplay (which is a godsend), either King and Cole or King and JR.

Moving onto gameplay, it looks like they did a good amount of polishing. The pin reversals look great and Jericho catching someone with the Codebreaker from the top rope on the fly is something I will be putting to use.

Something that wasn't mentioned in the video (still very important, at least for me) is the return of the special guest referee match! I've been waiting for years for them to put it back in and it's finally here. The storylines I could create with that...

WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more Picture001

Last edited by Ricky Redd on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ricky Redd
Ricky Redd
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/fatalityw2

Back to top Go down

WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more Empty Cant wait for this game

Post  *Ty Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:30 am

Im still thinking of pre ordering this game.October 30th come quickly!!!!

*Ty

Back to top Go down

WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more Empty Re: WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more

Post  Zeoinx Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:29 pm

*Ty wrote:Im still thinking of pre ordering.....

WHAT, Little man cant make up his mind to jump in the ring with Austin 3:16! What, cant make up his mind to battle the best of the best even though he uses Austin as a avatar!! WHAT!! WHAT!! WHAT!! *stunners*
Zeoinx
Zeoinx

Back to top Go down

WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more Empty Re: WWE'13 update: Catch Finishers, Special Guest ref returns and more

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum