Fatality World Wrestling Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We met Hurricane Helms!!!

2 posters

Go down

We met Hurricane Helms!!! Empty We met Hurricane Helms!!!

Post  Zeoinx Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Hurricane Helms attended a WWE PPV Viewing in Milwaukee today at a Pub and Grill known as Karma tonight. Got to talk to him and get autographs & Pics was a pretty good experience. They gave away 6 tickets away for the next WWE showing in Milwaukee, though sadly we didn't win. But good times watching the PPV in full HD with friends and a wrestler. Helms even twitted about the pre-match taunts match, saying something along the lines of Brock having such "great" dialog.

For those who want spoilers on the PPV,
Spoiler:

Ricky Redd will give you a full detailed report following this post. Including pics, hopefully.

Zeoinx
Zeoinx

Back to top Go down

We met Hurricane Helms!!! Empty Re: We met Hurricane Helms!!!

Post  Ricky Redd Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:09 am

Sitting outside of Karma, I was the first guy to meet Helms as he was walking in. We exchanged a few words and shook hands as he limped past. Throughout the night I didn't see him much as he was in his reserved section and I was on the other side of the bar. It was announced that we can go up at any time and get an autograph and a picture so, after a couple hours, right before the Brock vs Triple H match I decided to go and get mine. We talked again and he remembered me from outside and was glad I decided to stay. He also said he had the exact same red and black Superman shirt I had on. So, after that long ass story, here's the pic:

We met Hurricane Helms!!! MeHurricane

signed pic:
We met Hurricane Helms!!! Hurricanesignedpic
Ricky Redd
Ricky Redd
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/fatalityw2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum